Did you know that President Obama was personally responsible for the closing of a venerable Italian restaurant in San Francisco? No? That’s because you’re not reading Fox Nation, which has an unerring genius for connecting dots that should never, ever, ever be connected. Last week, we held a writing challenge to simulate those scorching headlines and it yielded stellar offerings from one and all.
Let’s go again, shall we? Here are three recent headlines.
- Egypt Lines Up To Vote In Its First Free Presidential Election
- Special Organ in Jaw Helps Whales Take Big Gulps
- Fifteen California Parks Saved By Generous Donation
Given the Fox treatment they might read:
- Obama Ops Fine Tune Election Fraud Schemes Overseas Before Big November “Surprise”
- Obese Tax Dodgers Demand Ever Larger Entitlements
- Druggy Cal Libs Finance Bear Terror Jihad
Now it’s your turn. Infoxify the above three headlines and we’ll post the winners tomorrow. Enjoy!