Today’s edition of quick hits:
* The DNC was so excited about Donald Trump’s endorsement of Mitt Romney, it released this clip before the official announcement was made:
* Republican lawmakers don’t want to hear this, but aggressive debt reduction would be awful for economic growth.
* Would China work with the International Monetary Fund to shore up Europe’s finances?
* The White House has heard plenty of pushback over its decision to have insurers cover contraception as preventive care. Today, it helped debunk some common conservative claims.
* In supporting Planned Parenthood, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg is willing to open his own wallet.
* When the Adelsons team up with the Koch brothers, would could possibly go wrong?
* Fairly soon, in the state of Washington, if two consenting adults fall in love and want to get married, they’ll legally be able to do so.
* And in the state of New Hampshire, two consenting adults who fall in love and want to get married can already legally do so, but some Republican lawmakers are eager to change that.
Anything to add? Consider this an open thread.