Talking back to the 53 percent

Updated
 
Talking back to the 53 percent
Talking back to the 53 percent

Chad Wilmer of Downers Grove, Illinois, sends his counter to the We Are The 53%, where people post that they pay taxes and the other 47 percent don’t, so the 99 percent should hush up.

(Matthew Yglesias decodes the 53 percent movement.)

(How to send us stuff.)

Talking back to the 53 percent

Updated