The Rachel Maddow Show regularly takes advantage of the assistance of our viewers in finding new stories and materials.
Most recently, you’ll recall, Rachel talked about an unusual RNC mailer that looked like a voting ballot. That came to our attention by way of a viewer’s e-mail. Specifically an e-mail to Rachel@msnbc.com, which is actively staffed and processed daily.
If you follow the show on Twitter, you already know we have an army of Twitter accounts*. The best one for reaching us with material you want us to see is @MaddowBlog.
And of course there is good old snail mail. To mail an actual, physical, touchable thing to the show, the address is:
The Rachel Maddow Show
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY 10112
*The TRMS Twitter army looks roughly like this:
- @Maddow is Rachel’s personal account.
- @MaddowBlog tweets links and other blog content.
- @MaddowApp live tweets links being referenced on the show (don’t tweet to this one, it’s like a robot)
- @SteveBenen - blogger extraordinaire
- @CoryGn - executive producer Cory Gnazzo
- @Oleta - senior producer Laura Conaway
- @TriciaMcKinney - senior planning producer you recognize from the News Dump prize segments
- @WillAtWork helps maintain the site