We’ve got a packed show tomorrow to help us unpack the Super Tuesday results!
- Despite months of GOP-infighting, will Mitt Romney be able to attract voters to the polls and pull out a victory? As Maggie Haberman pointed out today, it will all come down to turnout.
- Will Rick Santorum and Newt Gingrich continue to tick off some of Mitt’s numbers and keep this race going?
On “NOW” tomorrow:
- Karen Finney, Columnist, “The Hill”/msnbc Political Analyst (@finneyk)
- Kurt Andersen, Host, Studio 360 Radio (@kbandersen)
- Maggie Haberman, POLITICO (@maggiepolitico)
- John Heilemann, New York Magazine/msnbc Political Analyst (@jheil)
- Michael Steele, Fmr. RNC Chair/msnbc Political Analyst (@steele_michael)
Plus - a special guest or two you’ll have to tune in to see…
And if you just can’t wait until tomorrow… Chat with Alex without ever leaving the comfort of your home! She’ll be taking questions live tonight at 9PM. Go to iVillage.com/livechat to get an email reminder!