As we started to build the “NOW with Alex Wagner” team and got to know one another, we learned that Alex has some great lines.
We’re told that some “Wagnerisms” are truly unique – and so it didn’t take long before the Wagapedia was born.
Here are the first entries:
- Breaking-ish News (subjective interpretation of Breaking News)
- Nut-graph (a technicality for news scripts)
- Roving Wagnerian Circus (a/k/a NOW with Alex Wagner)
- Gingrich-ian (self-explanatory)
- Nevuary (read on for context clues)
If you hear Alex add a word to the Wagapedia - make a note on the blog - or better yet, throw it on Twitter using #Wagapedia and #NowWithAlex
Pretty soon, we may have a competitor to Wikipedia. (Okay, that’s probably going to happen in “Nevuary” - but you get the point).