This April Fools’ Day, everyone from politicians to social media outlets seemed to jump on the gag-wagon. Here are some of the most inventive pranks from across the Internet. Did you fall for any of them?
1. Twitter. The social networking platform introduced the “Twelfie Stick,” which would allow users to take a selfie and Tweet it out directly from the stick itself.
2. Honda. Automobile giant Honda got in on the fun by rolling out its 10, camera-equipped HR-V Selfie Edition.
3. Funny or Die. Comedy website Funny or Die offered Dips, a video app where the videos are only 1.5 seconds.
4. Domino’s. The pizza chain released raw footage of a new, driverless pizza delivery vehicle.
5. Hinge. The dating app released a version for kids called “Playdating.”
6. Esurance. Auto insurer Esurance introduced its “Presurance” app that predicts your next annoying inconvenience or roadside woe.
7. Newt Gingrich. The staunchly conservative former speaker of the house joked about supporting President Obama’s foreign policy.
8. Sam Smith. The British pop star, who publicly came out last year, had some fun with his Twitter fans.