Can you match the individual to the quote?
1) Cannot people realize how large an income is thrift?
2) It is better to be feared than loved, if you cannot be both.
3) Corporations are people, my friend.
4) Would I rather be feared or loved? Both. I want people to be afraid of how much they love me.
5) I have made the tough decisions, always with an eye toward the bottom line. Perhaps it’s time America was run more like a business.
6) With great power comes great responsibility.
7) There’s really no sacrifice in serving the country, particularly if you love the country like I do. But if there is one, it’s loss of anonymity.
8) Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything… 14% of people know that.
a) George W. Bush
c) Michael Scott, The Office
d) Ben Parker, Peter Parker’s uncle on Spider-Man
f) Mitt Romney
g) Homer Simpson
h) Donald Trump
Click here for the answer key.
Tell us how many you got right, in comments, below.