Authorities charged a third suspect in connection with a foiled French terror attack, the Belgian federal prosecutor said Saturday.
The 33-year-old suspect — a Belgian national identified only as Y.A. by the prosecutor — was arrested as part of the investigation into Reda Kriket, a French terror suspect officials nabbed two days after bombers attacked Brussels’ airport and subway on March 22.
Two others, identified as Abderamane A. and Rabah N., were arrested last week in connection with the same alleged plot, Belgian officials said. Another suspected accomplice — named as Anis B. — was arrested in the Netherlands.
Meanwhile, the head of the Brussels Airport said Saturday that some passenger flights will resume Sunday for the first time since twin blasts exploded at the airport seconds apart. Three flights to Faro, Portugal, Turin, Italy, and Athens, Greece, are scheduled.
“These flights are the first hopeful sign from an airport that is standing up straight after a cowardly attack. That we are able to make this start only 12 days after the devastating attacks is a sign of our collective strength at Brussels Airport,” said airport CEO Arnaud Feit.
Passengers will be dropped off at parking lots before being taken to check-in, and special arrangements have been made for checking in luggage, Feit said. He added that he hoped full passenger service would be restored by June or July in time for summer vacation season.
Belgium is still roiling from the attacks. Police and soldiers dispersed throughout the capital of Brussels on Saturday to arrest people who broke bans on demonstrations, with more than a dozen left-wing protesters arrested in the Bourse neighborhood.
This article originally appeared on NBCNews.com.