Here’s a sampling of what has caught the eyes of the MHP staff this morning:
- Virginia Governor and aspiring Republican vice-presidential candidate Bob McDonnell is all of a sudden not so sure that he’s going to sign into law a bill that would force pregnant women seeking an abortion to have a medically unnecessary transvaginal ultrasound. What do you think changed his mind?
- More journalists have been killed in Syria.
- Republicans are finally coming around to the realization that Rick Santorum may very well be their nominee. Ring the alarm.
- Maybe because of things Santorum has said in the past, like this.
- He has endorsed Mitt Romney, but if Rick Santorum prevails, guess who’s thinking about getting into the race? Yup.
- Been missing the Republican debates? There’s another one tonight. But how many Republican voters still care?
- Mormons are trying to posthumously baptize Anne Frank – again.
- Those Girl Scouts, they radical!
- The Nation on the Republican war on women’s health.
- The connection between the Qu’ran and the New York Police Department.
- The Right comes out again against a kids’ movie. This time? The Lorax.
- I know this is from last week, but if you missed John Fairfax’s New York Times obituary, you missed one heck of a story. It includes the phrase “suicide-by-jaguar.”
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
What we're reading: 2/22/12