Sign up for the MSNBC newsletter

You have been successfully added to our newsletter.

Let our news meet your inbox

MHP

How not to introduce your black friends

The MHP panel discusses the new Reuters poll that says 40% of white Americans don't have a friend of another race; then says if you're among the other 60% who do have cross-racial friendships, this is not how you should be treating them when introducing them to other people.

BEST OF MSNBC

Play All