One more day of partisan bickering over the presidential election before we get two-plus months of partisan bickering over the “fiscal cliff.” Enjoy.
- Polls give President Obama a slight edge with one day to go. (Political Wire)
- Polls, schmolls. Less common indicators show a split race. The “Redskins Rule” favors Mitt Romney for the election. However, the “World Series Rule” favors President Obama. Which bogus election indicator will be proven correct? (The Post Game)
- Sen. Lindsay Graham (R-S.C.) on a potential Mitt Romney loss: “If I hear anybody say it was because Romney wasn’t conservative enough I’m going to go nuts. We’re not losing 95 percent of African-Americans, and two-thirds of Hispanics, and voters under 30 because we’re not being hard-ass enough.” (Politico)
- Paul Ryan says President Obama is putting us on a path that “compromises those values, those Judeo-Christian, Western civilization values,” Because the president is, um, you know, (wink, wink). (First Read)
- The real reason Romney recently bought ad time in Pennsylvania may have nothing to do with his chances of winning the state. (Dan Hirschhorn)
- Guess which state is already have voting problems? We’ll give you a hint: It’s the same one it always is. (The Atlantic Wire)
- House Speaker John Boehner promises a “bridge” to a solution for the impending “fiscal cliff.” And by “bridge” he means “a kick of the can.” (National Journal)
- And Will Ferrell will do anything to get you to vote. Give you a bad tattoo? Punch himself in the face? Eat garbage? Yes, yes, and yes.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
Top Links: Polls, the ‘Redskins Rule’, voting shenanigans and Ryan’s ‘Judeo-Christian values’