So without further ado…
1. Call it “wave back Wednesday”… the Mona Lisa and the Sistine Chapel were both created with the left hands of Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo–Renaissance rivals in heart, but not in hand, da Vinci even wrote from right to left!
2. Oprah Winfrey is another leftie – there’s even an article on her website with tips for raising a left-handed child!
3. Left-handedness is common in the White House! Three of the last four presidents have been lefties, including our current commander-in-chief, President Barack Obama.
4. Perhaps it’s not entirely accurate to say Kermit the Frog was left-handed (do frogs technically have hands? Or are they called something else? Just ‘feet,’ perhaps?), but he favored left over right. Muppets creator jim Henson was also a leftie, although he operated Kermit with his right arm.
5. And, of course, JDB himself is a leftie–and, no, we don’t mean Justin Drew Bieber (although he is a leftie!), but our very own anchor: José Díaz-Balart.