Here’s are some interesting facts and figures about the Royal baby.
- Baby is missing out on a common date for Royal births by one day. Queen Elizabeth was born on April 21 and Prince William on June 21
- It’s been 120 years since a sitting monarch has been alive for the birth of a great-grandchild and heir apparent
- It took one week for Prince William’s name to be announced after his birth
- The baby could have three possible last names, although he or she doesn’t need one: Mountbatten-Windsor, Wales or Cambridge.
- The baby could bring a $380 million dollar financial boost to the British economy.
More Like This
Best of MSNBC
Chris' List: Royal Baby by the Numbers