Sign up for the MSNBC newsletter

You have been successfully added to our newsletter.

Let our news meet your inbox

Andrea Mitchell

High school graduation rate hits historic high

For the first time, 80 percent of the nation’s high school students are graduating high school. But what’s preventing the other 20 percent from graduating? NBC’s Rehema Ellis joins Andrea Mitchell to discuss.

BEST OF MSNBC

Play All

Have feedback?

How likely are you to recommend msnbc.com to a friend or colleague?

0 = Very unlikely
10 = Very likely
Please select answer

Is your feedback about:

Please select answer

Thank you!

Your feedback has been sent out. Please enjoy more of our content.

We appreciate your help making msnbc.com a better place.