1. Classic magic trick: cut a person in half and then magically put them back together. Applause! Not-so-classic magic trick: get into an accident with your $400,000 Lamborghini that ends up splitting it in half. No applause. Just tears.
2. If ever you wanted a robot to smile creepily while slowly handing you bottles of water, your wait is over! Meet JAMES, the one armed robot bartender.
3. Batman Dad: The authoritative voice that always works.
Monday night on All In with Chris Hayes: As the battle continues in Congress over his campaign to defund Obamacare, Senator Ted Cruz is taking heat from all sides. The Republican bill Cruz pushed for, continuing government spending at current levels until December 15 and stripping funding for the president's health care law, passed the House last week but is expected to be ripped apart in the Senate. read more
The fate of the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, or food stamps) is still up in the air, but a funding reduction of at least several billion dollars is looking more and more likely. Now that the Senate has passed a Farm Bill which cuts $4 billion out of the program and the House has passed a much larger $39 billion reduction, a bicameral conference committee will have to somehow split the difference. read more
1) All of Hollywood wants a piece of Big Bird and crew. Get in line and start practicing that alphabet y’all.
2) What do the food fighter, computer warrior and Debbie Gibson have in common? (Hint: It rhymes with fun-fit-fonders.)
3) For the love of entertainment and awe, someone get this break dancing 6-year-old a show.