1. Face of Men's Warehouse gets canned. We have sad.
2. That thing when your parents get upset about technology's advancement? It's not new. And you'll probably do it too.
2. Snake opening door is scary.
Julius Escaping from Jenner on Vimeo.
Edward Snowden is not alone. On Wednesday, the men behind some of the other most notorious unauthorized leaks in the history of U.S. intelligence said Snowden had their full support. And that wasn't just an empty promise. read more
1. The T-Rex, a nine-patty burger harvested in a Manitoba Wendy's has officially been axed. Rest In Beef (RIB).
2. Unlocking The Truth is a band out of the Flatbush neighborhood in Brooklyn, New York. They have been together since they were 5 years old. Now they are 12 and performing all around town. Some people make fun of them. That makes them sad but they have tough skin and believe in themselves. If "cuteness" is a barometer for success, then they're winning big.