1) All of Hollywood wants a piece of Big Bird and crew. Get in line and start practicing that alphabet y’all.
2) What do the food fighter, computer warrior and Debbie Gibson have in common? (Hint: It rhymes with fun-fit-fonders.)
3) For the love of entertainment and awe, someone get this break dancing 6-year-old a show.
The House of Representatives may approve a mammoth cut to the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP, also known as food stamps) as early as this Thursday. The Nutrition Reform and Work Opportunity Act would cut $39 billion out of SNAP between 2014 and 2023, according to a report from the Congressional Budget Office. read more
The Obama administration took a significant step toward enacting the president's climate policy on Friday morning, when Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) administrator Gina McCarthy unveiled a sweeping new regulation for all future power plant construction. The roll out came almost three months after a major climate policy address in which President Obama said he was directing the EPA to "put an end to the limitless dumping of carbon pollution from our power plants, and complete new pollution standards for both new and existing power plants." read more
1. BBC Anchor Simon McCoy actually went on-air with a pile of printer paper, instead of an iPad. To be fair, he probably got a better signal.
2. You could either hit the gym… or watch this Rocky II 30 mile running montage.
3. Someone get this Vladimir Putin doppelganger dog some pants and a horse to awkwardly ride on.