1. Friday afternoon editor-in-chief of Think Progress Judd Legum tweeted this:
3 options now for Boehner: 1. Allow vote on Senate bill, keep gov’t running 2. Amend bill, shut gov’t down 3. Do nothing, shut gov’t down
— Judd Legum (@JuddLegum) September 27, 2013
Tonight Chris Hayes will tackle this question: Is a government shutdown so bad in the scheme of things?
2. The President of The United States and the President of Iran exchanged words for the first time in 34 years. So, that’s a big deal. We will talk about why it is a big deal.
3. Your daily comedic digest, #click3
4. The implementation of Obamacare seems to be confusing a lot of people. It is especially confusing to the good people of Fox and Friends . Chris Hayes will clarify.
5. College football is very popular. Very, very popular. College football, like professional football is dangerous, and causes life-altering injuries. Also, college football players do not make any money. For this reason a growing number of college football players are pledging to All Players United, a movement to highlight their grievances.